Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3/22/10 Letter

Dearest Jiating!

I just wrote you an e-mail but I also wanted to write you a letter--hopefully it won't take too long to get to you :) I just love sharing and writing on this sushi-nary; hehehe...ah! How are my sushi friends mi-shi and his cute little wife? Do you still go there often?

The food here is amazing--I love it too much-but also the members love giving us little snacks and a whole bunch of bale (guava)-have you ever eaten a guava fruit? I don't think I had until I came here--but they are fantastic and you eat the whole thing-seeds and all! And actually the middle is becoming my favorite part! We eat one every day for breakfast :) Sooo good!

Also, I realized I didn't finish telling you about Huang xiao jie. It was so great to be able to meet with her--so receptive and so willing to pray and read. Also, the second time we saw her she brought her children! Her little girl is 9 and her son is 6 and they are adorable. All chinese children are adorable and so hen ke ai! But what was really special was when we sang "Families Can Be Together Forever" as an opening song to our lesson and when she turned to that page she read it, looked up at me, and had the most suprised, excited, happy face ever! It was so exciting and so fabulous! Wow, just the excitement in her face made my day--and she is so ready for the gospel. I want her whole family to be baptized! I am so excited to meet with her again.

So, how are things going? I hope you are all doing well and learning a lot at school, work, and from church. The gospel is true!

Love,
Sister Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment