Saturday, June 29, 2013

May 22, 2011 Email


 We just had a beautiful baptism for two of the most prepared souls ever: Li wen ting and Lin li hui--it was a fabulous service and the ward mission leader already knows them and wants them to be ward missionaries :)  It was just so natural that they got baptized.  There are some people you are worried about until they are in the water, but them, I had no worries about them at all.  And, especially for lin li hui, she wants baptism so badly that her coming out of the water was just the most exciting thing ever.  I've never seen her so happy.  I didn't care, I hugged her, gave her a big hug when she came out out the font.  She's just one of those people with the greatest amounts of faith that you just wish you could be like.  I wish I could be more like her.  It was a wonderful baptism.
    
Hao xuan is taking her final test on Thursday and then will be good to meet with us again, we have been doing daily follow-ups with her and she has been seeing miracles from prayer and the comfort from reading scriptures, she's great.
  
Still working hard, biking fast, talking with everyone, getting places, Heavenly Father is not letting me leave easily, that's all I've got to say :)  It's not being easy, but I know these moments will be worth it.
 
 I love you all so much!  Have a wonderful week!
-Sister Ko 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment